Trojan Deep-Cycle Flooded - Solar Industrial Line Batteries
Solar Industrial batteries…designed for 3,600 cycles at 50% DOD.
Trojan’s Solar Industrial line of deep-cycle batteries are engineered specifically to support renewable energy systems with large daily loads where the batteries are cycled regularly. These high amp-hour capacity batteries are ideal for use in large off-grid photovoltaic (PV) systems, off-grid hybrid PV systems, grid-tied PV systems with battery backup, smart grid peak shifting systems and a variety of other applications.
Tested to meet both IEC and BCI standards, the Solar Industrial line features advanced battery technologies that deliver reliable power. Trojan’s Solar Industrial line is the perfect combination of performance and function, and features including:
- Alpha Plus® Paste with T2 Technology™ which optimizes porosity development in the active material enabling the active material to be used more effectively. This results in sustained battery performance over a longer period of time.
- DuraGrid™ Design provides a thick grid structure that resists corrosion, and when combined with the Alpha Plus Paste with T2 technology, increases overall battery life.
- Reinforced Protection Wrap which is a five component wrapping and insulating system that includes an edge-protecting Koroseal with a plastic boot to protect the bottom of the plate. This advanced plate construction safeguards against shedding, and assures the electrochemical performance of the battery’s active materials improving the battery’s overall performance.
- Maxguard® XL Separator is exclusively available in Trojan’s Industrial and Premium lines. It features a wide- channel design which increases acid flow for optimum battery performance and provides greater resistance to stratification, a typical mode of failure in batteries used in renewable energy systems.
- Rugged Construction and Intelligent Design includes removable 2-volt cell components assembled in a rugged polypropylene housing, which are then bundled in a secondary polyethylene containment case to form single, high-capacity 4-volt and 6-volt battery solutions. The intelligent design protects against damage caused by harsh environmental conditions such as moisture and dirt buildup, safeguards against potential acid leaks, and provides for easier maintenance.